Parents want nothing but the best for their children. This includes finding ways to help them maximize their potential and making sure that they have everything available to allow them to improve and overcome emotional issues, learning difficulties, social functioning weaknesses, and any other issues that are affecting their daily functioning.
This is where a psychological or neuropsychological evaluation comes in.
By performing a psychological or neuropsychological evaluation, I can identify the areas where your child is having difficulties and help create treatment options based on those findings.
Please take a look around the site to determine if a consultation or evaluation can be helpful for your child.
I have done my best to create a simple and easy-to-navigate site to help you find out more about what I have to offer.
- You are on the Home Page now.
- Services is a more detailed explanation of the types of services I offer and the types of clients that I work with.
- Resources offers links to documents for your personal use and links to other information-rich webpages on a variety of psychological and neuropsychological subjects.
- Testimonials is a section of testimonies from previous clients and family members of clients.
- About the Doctor provides more detailed background information regarding my training and experience
- Contact Info has all the information you need to contact me about any information that you may need, and you can even do it from right there on the page.